Brain fog is a commonly used phrase for feelings of confusion, forgetfulness, and lack of focus and mental clarity. In our practice we have seen an increase in clients suffering from brain fog. Typical symptoms are:
- Difficulty concentrating
- Difficulty learning new skills
- Struggling to find the correct word
- Short-term memory problems
- Taking longer than usual to complete routine tasks
- Can’t remember a conversation
- Trouble recalling an image or list of words
Factors such as lack of quality sleep, incorrect diet and stress are some of the causes of brain fog.
Apart from exercise and eating healthier, we have successfully treated clients suffering from brain fog with our neurofeedback program.
Connect with us to find out more.